Thursday, November 25, 2010

travels.

Finally talked to YWAM.
 A girl named Makenzie and I have been playing phone tag for almost a week now. 
I finally called her on my break  last night. 
Man, oh man. I'm excited. She prayed for me. Prayed that God would begin preparing my heart for what I was going to learn and experience because it's going to be an intense school. She prayed for my family and friends and against the enemy. It made me more excited to get there. Thinking about day 1 there kind of makes me anxious. Just being ALONE in a completely foreign place and no chance of running back home. haha. I'm praying God prepares me even for that. :)

We're on our way to visit family for Thanksgiving. I'm ready to see my cousins and grandparents! i'm ready to wake up to the tv playing the Thanksgiving Day parade and smelling the turkey in the oven. Don't worry, I'll take some photos. I hope to run and shop, too. :)

That's all for tonight. 

xo xo xo
rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment