Wednesday, January 12, 2011

new year.

i am home from se asia! it was wonderful and i miss all of my new friends very much.
the lord showed me a lot of really cool things while i was gone... when i have more time, i will type it out.
here are a few pics:

the kids that hung out by our home-stay.

caleb & me with our new friends, good, good talks with them:

durian is a southeast asian fruit... known as the STINKY FRUIT... 

 ...which i tried for the first (&last) time...

we gave these kids our donuts... you would've thought it was christmas. they were thrilled:

J Co Donuts. TOO good. my friend Mega & Canadian friend Hanna in the background:

caleb & i went to MORDOR! hahaha (major nerd pic):

lunch:

 went to a water filter plant where they make filters out of clay pots. incredible.:

at the volcano. cait. and caleb. :

 jodi.

all of us:

the boys:

 these ladies just wanted a pic with me because i'm white. they were so cute! :

i took many photos of this lady... and in each one her face is hidden. for some reason i love that...
 delicious corn, too:

you'd think we were famous or something:



 and this is life back in america:

southeast asian iced vanilla chai with 2 shots just wasn't the same.
I MISSED YOU:


apple party with my sis, bff, and her bro:



& just today i mailed off all of my support letters for ywam. 
praying.

goodnight, world.
xo  xo xo xo xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment