Tuesday, March 15, 2011

best buds.

i just spent the past weekend with my 3 bestest friends.
we're talking... they'll be the girls next to me when i get married.

we haven't all 4 been together in YEARS. like 7 years??
& you know, i hope it isn't so, but it could be several years until we're all together again. 
heck, it might be my wedding day that we will all be together again. haha...

i am so thankful for my time with them. i know the Lord blessed me with this weekend, i'm sad to see it come to an end, but i'm also so encouraged. 
we will all 4 be in different countries this summer. that's crazy. 
growing up, i never would have imagined that, but we all love & follow Jesus. 
& we all know that it can be a huge adventure at times. :) 

i am really going to miss them. but i'm so blessed to know that i have 3 girls out there that are praying for me daily & telling people about jesus, too. blessed to have 3 people that are great examples of radical disciples; girls that love our God & will do whatever it takes to take His Gospel to the ends of the earth- to those that need to know Him.

i am blessed.

thank you, Lord. You must really love me.

3 comments:

  1. likelikelike.
    all four of you.
    this post.
    Jesus.
    likelikelike.

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um. i can't lie.
    i cried reading this.
    my God is good.
    extremely good.

    love you best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its ok Kin, I cried too....
    God has some awesome things in store.. I cant wait to watch them unfold!
    love you

    ReplyDelete