Thursday, August 18, 2011

love feast.

best. staff. ever.

roomies.
never know...
 team India!
swiss roomie. i love you, flo.

look at all of these amazing faces...
i can't imagine being in a different school, with different people, at a different time.
the past 5 months have been the biggest blessing of my life. & the biggest change of my life.
i'm laying my little head down tonight grateful & thankful for this life of following Christ.
i feel so blessed to have been here, have gotten to know these beautiful people,
& to have seen God do incredible, incredible things...


praise the lord, O my soul
& let all that's within me praise His name.
i will not die, i will live.
i will tell of the works of the Lord
& sing of His wonders.
He's a great God.


i get to love you through whatever comes,
how sweet it is.


nothing's going to take Your praise out of my mouth
as long as i shall live, as long as i shall live.




xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment