Tuesday, August 23, 2011

new.

well, graduation came & went & all of a sudden, i'm twenty, i'm back home, & i'm sleeping in my own room.
weird.

can't believe how fast the past 5 months flew by, 
but i know that a lot of my life was lived in 5 short months.
:)

god is so good.
i've been thinking back to April 2nd & that girl who left home
to go up north.
i'm so thankful for all that God has shown me about Himself & about myself during this time.
i used to not believe that love was a real thing, & now i've experienced it.
i used to not really believe miracles happened much anymore, now i've seen hundreds.
i used to not really know who i was, now i know i'm God's beloved.
i used to avoid dreaming, thinking every dream i had was impossible or impractical,
now i'm full of dreams & i can't wait to do them.
i used to carry my past mistakes around with me, now they're gone & i'm free.
i used to compare myself to others all the time, i still do every now & then,
but no matter what, i know He loves me for who i am.
i used to believe God wanted only my obedience, now i know He wants to know me, too.

i'm not who i was.
i am a new creation.


i'm free.
:)

thanks to all of you who have supported me throughout this whole adventure... 
i can't wait to sit with each one of you & tell you as much as you want to hear. 
i'm so blessed to live life with you all & have so many loving people supporting me 
throughout all the crazy journeys god takes me on. i'm blessed by you. xo

2 comments:

  1. You are a blessing to so many! You have matured into a lovely Christian Woman and I am so glad that the Lord has allowed me to know you and to watch you grow from a child into a woman who loves God more and more each day. Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us. Love ya and can't wait to see you in November.

    ReplyDelete