Wednesday, November 9, 2011

god sized task.

hello loves.

so the plan was originally for me to move to be on staff for YWAM in January & serve in the kitchen or something for my first 3 months & then begin staffing schools & planning outreaches in April....
but...
last night i received an email asking me to start staffing as soon as possible (which at this point is still in late December/early January) and start preparing everything for outreach. so i'll be staffing schools, leading small groups, planning outreach, praying, living with students, and so many more things i won't know until i get there... as soon as i get there.
whoa! so last night, i'm going to bed, so excited and so full of anticipation, knowing that i have ZERO money for support... but also knowing God is totally able. it's going to be an incredible journey seeing Him work this out.

i've reached the point where i realize there is nothing in my own strength, no amount of work, no job, no amount of saving (at this point)... NOTHING i can do to come up with $500/mo to support myself, let alone buy a ticket to get there! hahaha!!
so all i can really do right now is keep asking Him to provide & trust that He knows what He's doing! thankfully, i also have so many times in my life i can look back at & say "God was faithful then." & i believe that if He wants me there in January, He will be faithful to that. this whole thing is not about me... it's His deal now, i'm such a small part of it. the money is on Him, He's the only one who can prepare my heart, and He's the only one who will be able to accomplish anything for His kingdom in the next 2 years.
God is able.
$500 a month is nothing to Him.
even if it seems like a million to me right now.

i'm trusting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment