Friday, December 2, 2011

things that cost $25: number 4

pocket change for a month = $25.


guess what?? that means less than a dollar a day!
you can take all of that random change you accumulate every day,
save it up, & use it to support a missionary. voila! $25 a month!

It's down to   27 days
until I head to Montana to start staffing Discipleship Training Schools for Youth With A Mission (YWAM) for 2 years. 
This is a full-time volunteer position so I'm raising support to be able to go...

I need 14 more people that are willing to become one of my supporters by committing to give $25 a month to my mission & to pray for me. Just pray about it, & if you feel like God is leading you to do so, let me know. I can hook you up with the info or you can give online HERE. I promise, you will never know how much I appreciate it. 

I love the Gospel, & I am so excited to be a part of seeing student's lives changed through it & to see people come to know him all over the world as we go out to share the good news of Jesus!

I also want to say THANKS to those of you who have already given toward my ministry! 
I'm so grateful for your generosity & I am blessed your support.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment