Monday, November 15, 2010

enough.

jesus is enough.


"Just to know that You are near is enough.
Just to know You & be loved is enough."

but is it really?
for me, it is really?
is Jesus really enough for me?
that is the question of my heart today.
i know the truth, but what does my heart believe...

Jesus is beyond enough.

& i am thankful for that today.
because i know that no matter what happens with
work
ywam
relationships
church
trips
school
my health
food
music
family
the future
...
just knowing him is enough.
today he is enough.
because His mercies are NEW every. single. day.
and He has saved me.
and i will have Him for eternity.
He is my reward.
not heaven.
not riches.
not health.
not even eternity itself.


but HIM.
He is my reward.

& today... that is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment