Thursday, November 18, 2010

school might be the death of me...


this morning i had an 8am anatomy and physiology test on all of the muscles of the body.
definitely fun.... kidding...
my second class got cancelled so i'm just hanging out at school.

i feel very out of place here.
a lot of different people here, but none that i really relate with.
but i know i am here for this time, and i will give it all i've got.
i made a friend named Chaeyeon. she is probably the only foreign student here in this tiny little college, and God smiled at me when He sat me next to her in class. she is from South Korea. we talk about the world a lot. and traveling. and i guess she's seen me reading my bible because she brought up martyrs the other day. crazy, crazy stories. if you think about it, pray for my friend, that God would give me open doors to talk to her about Him.

i've just spent the last 20 minutes flipping through the ywam montana site.
i'e watched all their videos.... go watch them here.
haha, they give me a small glimpse of that place...
i don't even know if i am going there in april, but i sure hope so.
my heart is there.
i should know within a week and a half.
hurry, hurry, hurry, week and a half. 
the past 3 days have been sooo long. :)

about 5 weeks until southeast asia.
selling scarves and having a garage sale this weekend.
trying to raise that money.
good thing my god owns the world.

that's all for now, folks.
off to get things done!

have a lovely thursday.
xo xo xo.

/. \ ' / . \ ' / . \ ' / . \ ' / . \ ' / . \ ' / . \ ' / . \ ' / . \ ' / . \ ' / . \ ' / . \ ' / . \

5:45pm


they just called.
found the voicemail...
i got accepted.
:)
good
good
day.
God is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment