Thursday, February 17, 2011

17 february 2011

$2600 left to raise!

still praying for miracles, even though on Monday I thought I still had $5950 to go!
now, THAT, my friends, is a miracle. 
what an answer to every prayer i prayed this past weekend. 
my god is faithful!

today i hung out with my friend, we had lunch... 
even though i'm doing a juice cleanse...
i opted for some salad & decided that my juice cleanse would start after lunch. haha

i've been going to our ladies bible study at my church.
we are studying beth moore's DAVID series.  it is so. freakin'. good.
i'm eating it up. 
god's already taught me a lot, which i will try to type out sometime in the near future. ;)

also... tonight my friends & i went to a  basketball game.
holy canoly! 
4, yes 4, overtimes!! 
& even though our boys didn't end up winning, it was such a great game! aghhh!

tomorrow i have a day off, & i plan to:
paint paint paint
read
mail random stuff
find a backpack/sleeping bag
go bike riding (the weather is perfect right now)
& hangout with good friends

sounds wonderful to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment