Wednesday, March 30, 2011

whoo hoo!

only 3 days separate me from the beautiful (or so i hear) 
YWAM Montana. :)

whew.
My friends threw me & my friend Ricky a going away party on Saturday! My bro Ricky left yesterday for Southeast Asia to teach English. Super cool. The night was a blast: good food, awesome people, many laughs, music, dancing, etc. 
Fact: I have THE best friends.

I'm trying to make every day like extremely packed full of crazy fun stuff. 
Last night our Southeast Asia team had a little reunion. We read the greatest thing ever written when 9 people have just spent 10 days in Asia, been on a 23 hr+ airplane ride, and are on a 4 hr. road trip home. Haha. Garrett played the angklung for old times sake. Watch here. They all prayed for me as well, which is one of the sweetest blessings I've had in a long time. All of those people I have labored with, I have prayed with, I have laughed with, I have cried with. We have been 1/2 way around the world together. We love the same people. That's all I can say, just blessed by the whole thing.
i love these people.

x o .


No comments:

Post a Comment