Sunday, April 3, 2011

guess where i am?

Yep.
YWAM.

My dad flew up here with me, we left yesterday morning, flew to Salt Lake City. From there, we flew to Kalispell. I was so anxious & nauseas the whole way, & when we stepped foot in Kalispell, it all went away. This is where I am supposed to be. It was snowing & we got picked up at the airport by my DTS leader. When he heard I was from the south, he mentioned one of his favorite churches was down there. & asked if I'd ever heard of The Village Church?? :) We are going to get along.

    Got here to the base around 1am. Woke up my roomies... poor roomies. Even though I was exhausted, it was hard falling asleep last night- overwhelmed by God's faithfulness & how clear He'd been about this. I just laid there thinking about how I'd made it there & that God had prepared me for this. It's humbling & extremely exciting.

    I'm rooming with two girls, Sarah, who is from New York & Flourentine, she is from Switzerland! They seem really nice. I also met a few girls while getting ready this morning. There are people from all over the place! South Korea, Thailand, Switzerland, South Africa, Canada.
     Since there is nothing planned for today, my dad and I walked a mile up the road and shopped, got a view of Flathead Lake (gorgeous!), ate some really grood food. The people are so friendly & this is one of, if not THE, prettiest places I've ever seen/lived. I am taking pictures, don't worry. Hopefully you will see them soon. The snow is already melting from last night. It's cold, but not unbearable...

 Salt Lake City from the sky:




Flathead Lake:



I love you all & hope you are doing well. We start school/training tomorrow at 8am, so if you think about me around 9am your time, could you pray? Really want to dive in & soak everything up. Also pray for relationships to be formed. :)

love. thanks for everything.

2 comments:

  1. Praying!!! And rejoicing in your peace and happiness! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get after it girl! Love you and praying :)

    ReplyDelete